In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you, in this section, about the collection policy and treatment of cookies.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Essential session and customization cookies: are temporary cookies that memorize your online activities. Since websites have no sense of memory, without these cookies, your site browsing history would always be blank. In fact, with every click you would make, the website would treat you as a completely new visitor. When you visit a website for the first time, it is at its default setting. But if you personalize the site to fit your preferences, persistent cookies will remember and implement those preferences the next time you visit the site. This is how computers remember and store your login information, language selections, menu preferences, internal bookmarks, and more.
- Analysis cookies – They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
Analytical cookies that we use on this website
|_ga||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||24 hours||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||1 minute||Used to limit the percentage of requests. If you have implemented Google Analytics through Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be called _dc_gtm_|
|_gcl_au||2 years||Used by Google Adsense to investigate the effectiveness of its services across sites.|
- Determine the domain to be measured
- Distinguish unique users
- Limit the percentage of requests.
- Remember the number and duration of previous visits
- Remember information from traffic sources
- Determine the start and end of a session
- Remember the value of custom visitor variables
By default, this library sets cookies in the domain specified in the browser’s document.host property and sets the cookie path at the root (/) level. This library configures the following cookies:
|Cookie name||Default duration||Description|
|__utmt||10 minutes||Used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|__utmc||End of browser session||Not used in ga.js. It is configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously this cookie worked together with the __utmb cookie to determine if the user was in a new session or visit.|
|__utmv||2 years from configuration or update||Used to store visitor custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a custom visitor variable. It was also used for the retired _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.|
Essential personalization cookies that we use on this website
|PHPSESSID JSESSIONID||Expires when the session ends.||Contains a reference to a session stored on the web server. No information is stored in the user’s browser and this cookie can only be used by the current website.|
|aviaCookieConsent||Valid 2 months from creation or modification.||This cookie records whether a user has received the cookie message.|
|aviaPrivacyGoogleTrackingDisabled||Valid 1 year from creation or modification.||Set when you disable Google Analytics tracking. It does not delete Google cookies, but prevents the transfer of personal data to Google.|
|aviaPrivacyGoogleWebfontsDisabled||Valid 1 year from creation or modification.||Blocks the transfer of personal data when using Google fonts.|
|aviaPrivacyVideoEmbedsDisabled||Valid 1 year from creation or modification.||Will block the transfer of personal data when playing YouTube or Vimeo videos that may be included on this website. Clicking on the video will upload it to the original site (YouTube or Vimeo).|
|wpml_current_admin_language||Valid 1 year from creation or modification.||Will save the current language chosen by the user.|
|wp-aviaCookieConsent||Valid 1 year from creation or modification.||Acceptance status of consent cookies|
|aviaPrivacyEssentialCookiesEnabled||Valid 1 year from creation or modification.||Control of consent cookies|
|aviaPrivacyGoogleMapsDisabled||Valid 1 year from creation or modification.||Google Maps cookie control|
|aviaPrivacyGoogleReCaptchaDisabled||Valid 1 year from creation or modification.||Google Recaptcha cookie control|
|aviaPrivacyGoogleWebfontsDisabled||Valid 1 year from creation or modification.||Google fonts cookie control|
|aviaPrivacyMustOptInSetting||Valid 1 year from creation or modification.||Control of consent cookies|
|aviaPrivacyRefuseCookiesHideBar||Valid 1 year from creation or modification.||Control of consent cookies|
|aviaPrivacyVideoEmbedsDisabled||Valid 1 year from creation or modification.||Control of inserted videos cookies|
How can you manage cookies on our website?
- Accept cookies . This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session and the use of all cookies is accepted.
How to modify the cookie settings in your browser? You can restrict, block or delete the cookies of SDIN Residencial SLU or any other web page, configuring your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the ‘Help’ function will show you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer: microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- FireFox: mozilla.org/es/kb/Delete%20cookies
- Chrome: google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
If you block the use of ‘cookies’ in your browser, some services or functionalities of the website may not be available.