Do you know…
- Early-stage biotech companies are increasingly going public?
- Biotech Research requires specialized knowledge far more so than in any other group?
- It’s one of the few areas where profiles who know science can add real value because institutional investors usually do not know the science and do not have medical backgrounds?
Biotech Equity Research may be one of the best ways to boost your career. Venture capital and Venture builder careers are a natural fit since they combine finance, entrepreneurship and scientific advancements. Not only you’ll spend time evaluating new technologies and conducting due diligence but also you’ll maximize the value and attractiveness of the projects and companies Nowture works with.
Because at Nowture, we work to boost high potential companies. We integrate them into a specialized ecosystem which provides funding and also technical & business expertise to move these projects forward towards to approval and launch.
- We IDENTIFY companies with high innovation potential.
- We INVEST in them.
- We SUPPORT teams to LEAD companies through development until successful launch of products.
- And finally, at Nowture can also define and execute their fundraising strategy guiding these companies to “ring the bell” in the international capital markets.
Therefore, we are looking for a Biotech Equity Research Consultant with the following profile to join our team:
- Hold a M.D., or other advanced life sciences degree.
- Are proficient in english and spanish.
- Have excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Are familiarized with Excel, accounting, and financial modeling.
- Have strong team orientation and attention to detail.
- You learned the biotech lingo.
- Have 2-4 years of experience in biotech/pharma/healthcare. Some work experience in finance, investment, consulting, or project management would be valued.
- Having worked at a biotech startup or at a company related with life-science innovation as well as PMP ® certification would help.
- Your own interest and self-training in this sector would be also recognized!
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org